60 Minutes Harvard Transgender Swimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Minutes Harvard Transgender Swimmer

Anyone catch the episode about the high school swimming champion who was admitted into Harvard, then began her transformation into male? A friend had me watch it because I usually don't.

While 60 Mins sort of skimmed over the issue, what I found the most enlightening about it was that she went from a winning female competitor to consistently last or next to last in male competition. Are feminists still claiming men & women are the same?

Originally posted by Slats View Post
    Anyone catch the episode about the high school swimming champion who was admitted into Harvard, then began her transformation into male? A friend had me watch it because I usually don't.

While 60 Mins sort of skimmed over the issue, what I found the most enlightening about it was that she went from a winning female competitor to consistently last or next to last in male competition. Are feminists still claiming men & women are the same?
    I would hope not. That was never the aim of feminism, or wasn't till the maleducated crazies in the 60s & 70s got at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
      I would hope not. That was never the aim of feminism, or wasn't till the maleducated crazies in the 60s & 70s got at it.
      I've never had a problem with equal rights under the law. But legally we have that in the US, and have had it for decades. Feminists, at least American Feminists, wants more rights than men, and are willing to distort facts and outright lie in order to obtain those rights.

Comment

I've never had a problem with equal rights under the law. But legally we have that in the US, and have had it for decades. Feminists, at least American Feminists, wants more rights than men, and are willing to distort facts and outright lie in order to obtain those rights.
        Let's not get me started on what happens to a valuable and honourable ideal when the fucking honey boo boos of this world get their maleducated hands on it. Or the hyper-intelligent anxiety riddled intellectuals with screechy voices and a sense of entitlement (daddy didn't love them, that's why he fucked the secretary, which is why mummy drinks.)

But the more time we spend giving credence to that shit, the worse it gets. I think it was einstein said you can't remove something bad: you have to replace it with something better and then the focus will naturally shift. I can imagine it took someone like Einstein to say to the male population something every mother of a toddler knows automatically; but that's a tiny bit beside the point...

Anyway never talk about the bad feminism. Focus on the good version. Then maybe others will see you doing it, and get the idea.

Comment

We never hear the good version. Christina Hoff Sommers has been drowned out in a chorus of vitriol.

Comment

We never hear the good version. Christina Hoff Sommers has been drowned out in a chorus of vitriol.
            Well fuck here I am modelling it like a mofo.

Can you not see my beauteous visage? Does my feminine halo not shine out through the darkest night?

We don't have to throw away our manners, decorum, ladylike behaviour and grace to become modern women. We're allowed to take those things with us.

And you too are allowed to take your manners. Because this is all about loss of manners, and courtesy, and consideration for others. And courage. Courage is a lost art. You put that stuff back in the mix and all the problems go away.

No sane woman fights for equality. She fights for equivalence. We started this fight so that the mothers and wives and sisters had the same levels of respect for their contribution to society that the men had - and we've ended up trying to be men. Consumerism is the real winner here. And the mother at home rearing the next generation now has no respect even from other women.

Comment

Well fuck here I am modelling it like a mofo.

Can you not see my beauteous visage? Does my feminine halo not shine out through the darkest night?

We don't have to throw away our manners, decorum, ladylike behaviour and grace to become modern women. We're allowed to take those things with us.

And you too are allowed to take your manners. Because this is all about loss of manners, and courtesy, and consideration for others. And courage. Courage is a lost art. You put that stuff back in the mix and all the problems go away.

No sane woman fights for equality. She fights for equivalence. We started this fight so that the mothers and wives and sisters had the same levels of respect for their contribution to society that the men had - and we've ended up trying to be men. Consumerism is the real winner here. And the mother at home rearing the next generation now has no respect even from other women.
              Damn girl, too deep for this hairy honky hick. Don't ya know we're all grunts an' stuff when it comes to ideology?

Comment

Damn girl, too deep for this hairy honky hick. Don't ya know we're all grunts an' stuff when it comes to ideology?
                Sorry. I'll just give myself a zap with this stun gun and get rid of a few IQ points.

Comment

Sorry. I'll just give myself a zap with this stun gun and get rid of a few IQ points.
                  Shit, she's on to me.

Comment

Gnight you bounder. Catch you all later!

Comment

Gnight you bounder. Catch you all later!
                      Sleep better than I do.

Comment

I'm cool with chicks doing stuff.
                        I don't know.

Comment

So women should be treated different in society because they clearly have different physiology?
                          -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
                            So women should be treated different in society because they clearly have different physiology?
                            Of course not. Just because they in general have weaker bone structure, less body mass, and less upper body strength than men doesn't mean you shouldn't punch them just as hard as you would any prick if they get in your face. I mean unless you think you might should treat them a little different, that is.

Comment

Of course not. Just because they in general have weaker bone structure, less body mass, and less upper body strength than men doesn't mean you shouldn't punch them just as hard as you would any prick if they get in your face. I mean unless you think you might should treat them a little different, that is.
                              I don't think you should punch anyone unless you feel you absolutley have to. Then at that point gender shouldn't even be a concern.
                              -Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X