shed-yule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shed-yule

The NFL season schedule has been released! Christmas is on Sunday this year, so most of those games have been moved to Christmas eve. The Colts play at home on Turkey Day and they have a London game this year.

Come on August!

Go Panthers!

Comment

Go Bucs!!!!
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Hahaha. Tony Dungy couldn't even help the Bucs. Hell, Bills fans feel bad for Bucs fans. That's saying something.

Comment

I'm planning on enjoying the intervening months, so let's not rush it.
          I don't know.

Comment

The Bucs have a chance to finish second in the NFC south now that they have a quarterback

Comment

Go Dolphins... shut the hell up.

Comment

Here in Buffalo, they say "squish the fish". But the dolphins usually win. The Bills suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                  Here in Buffalo, they say "squish the fish". But the dolphins usually win. The Bills suck.
                  Dolphins suck, also.

Comment

One of my neighbors is a Jaguars fan, poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
                      One of my neighbors is a Jaguars fan, poor guy.
                      Send him my condolences, please.

Comment

Maybe he could find a Browns fan and become pen pals.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                          Maybe he could find a Browns fan and become pen pals.
                          RG3!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          This sig didn't cost me any money.

Comment

I think this will be the year that the Panthers get their left tackle to serve as the cornerstone of the offensive line for years to come. As always there are plenty of teams that need a good one but they also need help at other positions as well. Most of the experts see LeRaven Clark and/or Jason Spriggs as being on the board when the Panthers pick at #30 and either will fit nicely on the left side. The Panthers have two offensive line coaches who could take the jobs of most around the league but manage to keep them both in house.

Jordan Gross retired after the 2013 season and prognosticators have predicted that the Panthers would reach in the last two drafts for a tackle but Dave Gettleman doesn't play that game. He loads up the roster with talent from top to bottom every year before the draft and then grabs the hog mollies who fit the Panthers system as they fall to him. He is one of the best GMs around the league at cleaning up cap problems like the Panthers were dealing with and still keeping a team competitive.

Go Panthers, keep pounding! In Gettleman we trust!

Comment

They are for sure building a team to contend with. I think they have a season or two to really dial it in. Also, Newton needs to grow up a little bit and learn to control himself. That will be a game changer for the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X