Floods:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floods:

Anyone in or near the flooded areas, or have any updates? I'm in Pa, and it's pretty dry this way.
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Blender........

Comment

Goblin on SB had some and another guy, topside, can't remember his name, had some eyewitness reports that were very interesting
      Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

I have a friend who is part of the response team working around Columbia. He described major flooding, streets under water almost to the top of the street sign. And it hadn't crested yet at that time. His apartment though, fortunately was still dry inside. My folks live in the impacted area, but they are on the top of a mountain. Their place is muddy, but manageable.
        Go Space Force!!!

Comment

I worked Katrina, Rita and Gustav. I'd like to go down to SC, but I'm stuck on another assignment.

Comment

The best part about Gustav, is that it was predicted to be another Katrina. I flew into NOLA on an almost empty flight, checked into the hotel fully expecting to wake up with a hurricanes destroying the place, but when I woke up and went out on the balcony the birds were singing and the sun was shining, the cable still worked and I was a happy camper.

Comment

I flew to Virginia once to help out on the "Great Dismal Swamp" while it was on fire.... yes, the swamp was burning.

When I landed at the airport, within an hour they had an earth quake. Busted up the town I was driving through a little.

Worked for 3 or 4 days, and they had to shut down our whole response because of an inbound hurricane.

When they told us they were evacuation everyone because of the hurricane, there was silence for just a minute and I said "Fires, earthquakes, hurricanes..... You people pissed God off somehow."

No one laughed..... (except me.......)
              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

I'm wanting to get in on some of that wildfire action in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon115 View Post
                  I'm wanting to get in on some of that wildfire action in California.
                  Meh.... it's over rated. Prettier places all around it.
                  Go Space Force!!!

Comment

I'd like to tack it onto the ole resume!

Comment

10 characters
                      Last edited by Sock; 12-23-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

10 characters
                          Last edited by Sock; 12-23-2015, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X