Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern family

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Modern family

    What is this?

    This non-gay married guy accidentally picks up a reluctant gay guy just off a breakup and is accidentally seducing him and shoot me now. What the hell is this?
    ------------

    #2
    What the hell are you babbling about now?
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      I don't know, It's a show or something. I can't find the remote.
      ------------

      Comment


        #4
        Now a fat gay guy in a cat suit fell out of a tree and got stuck by his tail while his gay husband covered their adopted vietnamese 4 year old daughter's eyes.

        Society is over, we're done. Last one out turn off the damn lights.
        ------------

        Comment


          #5
          If you laughed you're a fag.
          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

          http://deovindice.org/

          http://dixienet.org/

          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

          Comment


            #6
            AL Bundy was my hero, but being in this show is a step down. I watched it the first time until the fag showed up and I went wtf is this. Not watched since.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
              What is this?

              This non-gay married guy accidentally picks up a reluctant gay guy just off a breakup and is accidentally seducing him and shoot me now. What the hell is this?
              Jerry Springer

              If that's all that's on, turn the damn tv off
              Tuesday is soylent green day

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by bowclan View Post
                AL Bundy was my hero, but being in this show is a step down. I watched it the first time until the fag showed up and I went wtf is this. Not watched since.
                Al Bundy was fucking awesome. This is just sad.
                ------------

                Comment


                  #9
                  And Christina Applegate, holy crap. Many a teenage fantasy. I heard her boobs fell off a few years ago though.
                  ------------

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                    And Christina Applegate, holy crap. Many a teenage fantasy. I heard her boobs fell off a few years ago though.
                    Yep she was a hottie. Sad about her boobs.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                      And Christina Applegate, holy crap. Many a teenage fantasy. I heard her boobs fell off a few years ago though.
                      She did get new ones.
                      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                      http://deovindice.org/

                      http://dixienet.org/

                      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Yeah, we don't watch that show. Once The Goldbergs is over, we change the channel. Too much gay and douchebaggery for us.
                        Last edited by TheRabbit; 04-28-2016, 07:12 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                          What is this?

                          This non-gay married guy accidentally picks up a reluctant gay guy just off a breakup and is accidentally seducing him and shoot me now. What the hell is this?
                          everyone knows it's not gay if you murmur 'no homo' into their soft, freshly shampooed hair.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                            Goldbergs
                            *wrings hands* Good goy!
                            This sig didn't cost me any money.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                              If you laughed you're a fag.
                              He didn't laugh. He was touching himself.





                              and he is still a fag. Watched the whole fucking show instead of saying "This is bullshit." and changing the channel or turning the fucker off.


                              fag!
                              Go Space Force!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X