Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Periodontist visit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Periodontist visit

    My dentist was concerned about a couple of loose teeth and recommended I go see a Periodontist. Seems I have bone loss where somen teeth attach and I need corrective surgery ( about $4000 worth) and I already know my insurance wont cover but maybe 25% of it, them not being part of my ppo. And of course they say quit smoking, dipping, and drinking. Sigh.....................I may as well put a gun to my head than give up my favorite things.
    Wait wait wait, don't quote me. I'll be locked up for being mentally unstable!
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

    #2
    Talk to Steve28. You two can compare aches while waiting for visitors at the nursing home.
    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
      Talk to Steve28. You two can compare aches while waiting for visitors at the nursing home.
      Don't get cocky youngster, your time is coming!
      Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by rokitman View Post

        Don't get cocky youngster, your time is coming!
        Shit. The stuff I deal with would kill a lesser man. I just don't whine about it, Mandy!
        Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

        Comment


          #5
          You kids have no idea yet --

          Comment


            #6
            Great...

            Listen if yall old fucks are going to just start falling apart on us.

            Keep it to yourself.
            ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rokitman View Post
              My dentist was concerned about a couple of loose teeth and recommended I go see a Periodontist. Seems I have bone loss where somen teeth attach and I need corrective surgery ( about $4000 worth) and I already know my insurance wont cover but maybe 25% of it, them not being part of my ppo. And of course they say quit smoking, dipping, and drinking. Sigh.....................I may as well put a gun to my head than give up my favorite things.
              Wait wait wait, don't quote me. I'll be locked up for being mentally unstable!
              Get a second opinion. Dentists are desperate for patients and like to jump right to the big ticket expenses
              Tuesday is soylent green day

              Comment


                #8
                Do you need all your teeth when you're retired?
                I don't know.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Night View Post

                  Get a second opinion. Dentists are desperate for patients and like to jump right to the big ticket expenses
                  I was just getting mine cleaned yesterday and found I have a cavity...again. Think I've had one every six months for a couple years and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm getting holes drilled for the sake of giving them money. I get the white ones and they charge a couple hundred each. I also wonder if it could be the super powered whitening tooth paste I've been using for a few years.

                  I hate getting my teeth worked on!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                    Do you need all your teeth when you're retired?

                    nope
                    "Virtute et armis"

                    Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                    https://www.uso.org

                    Islam is right about women

                    sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                    #learn2code

                    Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                    Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                      Do you need all your teeth when you're retired?
                      It helps.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I stopped opening bottles with my teeth, that's about it.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by piranha2 View Post

                          It helps.


                          why?
                          "Virtute et armis"

                          Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                          https://www.uso.org

                          Islam is right about women

                          sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                          #learn2code

                          Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                          Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I have perfect teeth and have never needed to go to a dentist. I could be a smile model if I wanted to.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                              I have perfect teeth and have never needed to go to a dentist. I could be a smile model if I wanted to.
                              Says the rabbit who was on here crying about his tooth and a dental visit
                              Tuesday is soylent green day

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X