Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 reasons why Donald Trump will protect Americans from lying FDA, EPA, CDC and USDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Slats View Post
      Yeah, sorry dude. I mean it. Not trolling. I know you are passionate about it, but you are being lied to. He is a money hungry, down state, back stabbing douche. If he is elected, which I just don't see happening, we are just as fucked as if Obama said "fuck you, slaves...I am taking a 3rd term. Trump cares about Trump. He just knows how to play you. You should hunker down and just get and save money. On one side, we may have a leader that is going to thrust us into hard war with the other Goliath countries. On the other side, we may have a leader that is going to thrust us into hard war amongst ourselves.

All of these things that Trump is promising are out of his reach. Either, other parts of government control it, or its so far fetched, that the supreme court won't let it happen.

There is no good candidate.

Ok, troll back on.

But then you're a scumbag craigslist painter, you can't help but perpetuate the stereotype.

Comment

I'm sorry too. I was holding it together pretty well over here, just snorting a little, until I got to #5. Practically no vaccines use mercury derivatives at all, nd with the ones that do, you get more mercury from a single can of tuna than you would from vaccines, even if you were to eat every ampule of vaccine produced for the entire world on any given year. And we can't ignore that the Aussies yanked all mercury out of their vaccines damn near 20 years ago, and their instances of autism have, rather than decreasing, increased every single year since. If anything, mercury prevents autism.

​I could tear the rest of that crap into confetti too, but why bother? Mere facts do not the zealot sway.

Comment

I'm voting Trump to do my part to help usher in the end of the united states
          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

I'm sorry too. I was holding it together pretty well over here, just snorting a little, until I got to #5. Practically no vaccines use mercury derivatives at all, nd with the ones that do, you get more mercury from a single can of tuna than you would from vaccines, even if you were to eat every ampule of vaccine produced for the entire world on any given year. And we can't ignore that the Aussies yanked all mercury out of their vaccines damn near 20 years ago, and their instances of autism have, rather than decreasing, increased every single year since. If anything, mercury prevents autism.

​I could tear the rest of that crap into confetti too, but why bother? Mere facts do not the zealot sway.

I heard a great podcast about how it's the Mumps part of the MMR shot that could be the culprit. The problem seems to be when it's given as a combo shot -- give the three vaccines separately and there's not a problem. Plus they give this shot at way too young an age.

The reason it's a combo shot is because it's patented as a combo by Merck. Apparently they can't patent the separate shots.
            Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post

I heard a great podcast about how it's the Mumps part of the MMR shot that could be the culprit. The problem seems to be when it's given as a combo shot -- give the three vaccines separately and there's not a problem. Plus they give this shot at way too young an age.

The reason it's a combo shot is because it's patented as a combo by Merck. Apparently they can't patent the separate shots.

@ 56, last year I twer required to have the MMR shot to get the Form 121 sew as to bee employed by the fed funded pre-skool......

taint gat dat artisim yeti......true story
              "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post

Yeah, sorry dude. I mean it. Not trolling. I know you are passionate about it, but you are being lied to. He is a money hungry, down state, back stabbing douche. If he is elected, which I just don't see happening, we are just as fucked as if Obama said "fuck you, slaves...I am taking a 3rd term. Trump cares about Trump. He just knows how to play you. You should hunker down and just get and save money. On one side, we may have a leader that is going to thrust us into hard war with the other Goliath countries. On the other side, we may have a leader that is going to thrust us into hard war amongst ourselves.

All of these things that Trump is promising are out of his reach. Either, other parts of government control it, or its so far fetched, that the supreme court won't let it happen.

There is no good candidate.

Ok, troll back on.

But then you're a scumbag craigslist painter, you can't help but perpetuate the stereotype.
                Yeh, what he said.

Comment

What he said, too.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                    I'm voting Trump to do my part to help usher in the end of the united states
                    And there is the real reason.

Comment

Originally posted by piranha2 View Post

And there is the real reason.

and ya got a prob with it, huh?

got a clue fur ya batman.......

merica, is a has been old stale joke, most recently since the new deal...........

an da ak beats da ar tew boot........
                      "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Radio, he is not on "our" side. He is a salesman. He sold you. I live in his state. I saw what he did during the gubernatorial election here. He is two faced. He is also hated by half of our country and he harbors enemies around the world. Just because the other candidates are worse, doesn't mean you have to vote for bad. You're right, 3rd party doesn't stand a chance. Why do you think you HAVE to vote for someone? None of them deserve to be president.

Comment

He did well vs. Cruz and Kasich. He would not win overall. This is a blue state.
                            You go ahead and be disappointed. I'm not stomping my feet about anything. I wish we had a good GOP candidate. I'm not putting my name behind any of these fuckers. They don't deserve it.

Comment

You don't think your name matters?

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

@ 56, last year I twer required to have the MMR shot to get the Form 121 sew as to bee employed by the fed funded pre-skool......

taint gat dat artisim yeti......true story

You have an adult immune system, unlike a 12 to 18 month old baby
                                Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Working...
                                X