X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In light of the current political enviroment

Obama isn't really all that bad.
    -Name

I firmly believe that the Obama administration, or those who control them (If you are Talon) have done more to divide our nation than any administration that I have been alive for.

Comment

Just to be clear...I am not a right wing, blind follower. I actually voted for Obama the first time around. I will be much more careful with my vote from then on.

Comment

I think the GOP has said their strat against Obama is to divide the nation.
        -Name

Comment

They wouldn't give him congressional approval to take a shit.
          -Name

Comment

You have a point there.

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
              They wouldn't give him congressional approval to take a shit.

The Dems held both the Senate and the House for a very long time, and he still got nothing done.

In fact, he could have forced all the gun control he spews about through, and never even tried while they held the majority.
              It's fine to cry that the republicans were working against him, but I think an objective historian looking back will say that HE was the most divisive president in history.
              Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Try using your brain to understand the facts instead of a bumper for all the dicks you jam in to your ears you deaf sheep.
                -Name

Comment

Now THAT is a convincing and intelligent argument.
                  Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
                    Now THAT is a convincing and intelligent argument.

No one ever admits that I have a point and it went to my head.
                    -Name

Comment

What exactly are his accomplishments?

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                        What exactly are his accomplishments?

He managed to not fuck the country up while pulling it out of the biggest economic recession since the great depression. And I'm liberal, so when he says shit I generally agree. Though he didn't really live up to the hype from 2008.
                        -Name

Comment

You heard him say "the people in power want it this way." He knows what's up, but he has to tow the line of the men behind the curtain. Also, on a side note, how can he say that the answer is "to vote" with a straight face? We are given TWO sides to choose from, so it doesn't matter if everyone votes, half the people vote, or no one votes, we are still stuck with one of the two parties, and we see where that's gotten us.
                          "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

He's the dick that gave us IRS enforced extortion and steadily declining health care, with enormous deductibles instead of health care reform. He's the dick that hasn't had a *single* year in his 8 that had a measly 3% gdp. That is a historic first. Yay democraps. That's quite a recovery.

Read it and weep you blind liberal tards. Use the waybaack and see the steady decline given us by our racist, devisive leader-

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
                              He managed to not fuck the country up while pulling it out of the biggest economic recession since the great depression. And I'm liberal, so when he says shit I generally agree. Though he didn't really live up to the hype from 2008.
                              And he left us with a 19 trillion dollar debt. Thank you, President Obama.
                              Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X