Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russians Insult Barack Obama by Naming Black Goat After Him

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Russians Insult Barack Obama by Naming Black Goat After Him



    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ru...er-him-n574571
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    #2
    If they named one after Donald Trump he would probably try to buy the goat and eat it.

    Comment


      #3
      Pussies are not well liked in Russia. Here we make them President. All you need to know about Obama by just watching him throw a baseball lol sad sad sad
      Last edited by bowclan; 05-17-2016, 10:17 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Poor fucking goat

        Comment


          #5
          It must be a female goat. No way obama has balls like a goat.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
            It must be a female goat. No way obama has balls like a goat.
            They are in his mouth if he does.

            Comment


              #7
              How insulting... to the goats!
              "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

              Comment


                #8
                Those crazy Russians.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by bowclan View Post
                  Pussies are not well liked in Russia. Here we make them President. All you need to know about Obama by just watching him throw a baseball lol sad sad sad

                  oar watch him ride a metro sexual left coast bike..with helmet
                  "Virtute et armis"

                  Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                  https://www.uso.org

                  Islam is right about women

                  sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                  #learn2code

                  Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                  Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by swampbilly View Post


                    oar watch him ride a metro sexual left coast bike..with helmet
                    Oh god, the homo was dripping off him hahahaha

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by swampbilly View Post


                      oar watch him ride a metro sexual left coast bike..with helmet



                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X