Who is Talon? A deep conspiracy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Talon? A deep conspiracy.

Just about everyone here has said who they were on the other site. But not this guy. Nope. Talon , our resident chicken little, hasn't said who he was on the SB. Why is that?

Is Talon just one of name's socks?
    Is Talon just hiding her identity because SHE knows that SHE isn't well liked?
    Is Talon PK?

Talon has been admin from the beginning of DSB. That leads me to believe that Name, Undie, Sky and maybe others know who he is, but won't say.

What is Talon hiding? Why wont he/she admit who he/she is? Was Talon born with microphallus? Is that why he longs to abuse woman, with gags in their mouths...so they can't laugh at his tiny pecker?

Why does Talon get defensive when we talk shit about Tabi?

There are just so many questions.

I recently found out that Talon likes effeminate trucker penises.
    ------------

Comment

I hate it when the family fights. It reminds me too much of my real family.

So fuck you all for reminding me of that shit.

That is all.
      Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Christmas aint Christmas without a fist fight and a visit from the po-lice.

Comment

I don't know who he really is. I never asked. I do know he is partially responsible for starting this forum. He was one of the first to bring attention to the action of the mods of at the other place. It naturally attracted name and me because we were both banned. That's what inspired name to start a forum. Talon is a mod as an act of good measure.
          I don't really know who Star is either, but she's smart and Savy. I don't care who people really are, and I have the ability to find out if I needed to.

I do know name though, and conspiracies aren't his style.
          That's more my thang.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
            I don't know who he really is. I never asked. I do know he is partially responsible for starting this forum. He was one of the first to bring attention to the action of the mods of at the other place. It naturally attracted name and me because we were both banned. That's what inspired name to start a forum. Talon is a mod as an act of good measure.
            I don't really know who Star is either, but she's smart and Savy. I don't care who people really are, and I have the ability to find out if I needed to.

I do know name though, and conspiracies aren't his style.
            That's more my thang.
            Brought attention where? At SB? What was his/her name over there? Undie is my Mrs. Robinson...she can do no wrong. I'd kind of like to wrestle you. Not in a sexy way. I wont punch though.

Comment

I rest in total security and knowledge that eludes the common.

Comment

Talon posted his pic here. He's kind of generic looking....big, bald, sunglasses
                Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Hmmm...a generic pic posted on an internet forum. "The plot thickens".

Comment

I Remember Talon from on the SB Archery forum a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by bowclan View Post
                      I'm telling y'all Talon is mels.
                      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bowclan View Post
                        A ha! So Talon claims to be an archer then? Does he/she have any proof of his/her archery abilities? Let's see a video of Talon shooting dime size targets at 50 yds. Since he/she's an expert archer with 20 years in the sport, that shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Tell us about your military discharge.
                          "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                            Itchy, burned a little, smelled worse... the usual discharge.
                            This sig didn't cost me any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                              I refused to be discharged, and after 3 year they let me out... end of story I'm not telling no more.

Rancher

Comment

Working...
                              X