Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting Orlando

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mass Shooting Orlando

    Looks like another Islamic attack. Not me guessing, what the FBI hinted to.

    Been watching for over hour on news. Looks like 20 dead still inside night club

    #2
    Bout time to declare open season on moslems.
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      So for now, they are saying this is a prime LGBT hang out. Fire fight started at door and moved inside.

      So a Muslim attacks a homo bar, liberal heads are gonna implode.

      Comment


        #4
        From foxnews.com "LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS INVESTIGATING SHOOTING THAT LEFT 'AROUND 20' KILLED IN ORLANDO NIGHTCLUB AS ACT OF TERROR."


        So if you kill some faggots it is terrorism but if you kill anyone else not so much.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bowclan View Post
          So for now, they are saying this is a prime LGBT hang out. Fire fight started at door and moved inside.

          So a Muslim attacks a homo bar, liberal heads are gonna implode.
          The libs will blame the guns!
          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
            From foxnews.com "LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS INVESTIGATING SHOOTING THAT LEFT 'AROUND 20' KILLED IN ORLANDO NIGHTCLUB AS ACT OF TERROR."


            So if you kill some faggots it is terrorism but if you kill anyone else not so much.
            Maybe folks in Orlando are no so PC, with Islamic terrorist.

            Comment


              #7
              Sheriff Jerry Demings is a liberal hack.
              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

              http://deovindice.org/

              http://dixienet.org/

              http://leagueofthesouth.com/

              Comment


                #8
                http://video.foxnews.com/v/255319340...#sp=show-clips


                http://video.foxnews.com/v/255319340...#sp=show-clips

                Comment


                  #9
                  Watching the police press conference on cnn the FBI was saying it wasnt clear weather it was domestic or foreign terrorism.
                  I watched it unfold on fb and twitter but for the first hour none of the US new outlets had anything on it.
                  Typical Yanks always late to the party

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by arrowNZ View Post
                    Watching the police press conference on cnn the FBI was saying it wasnt clear weather it was domestic or foreign terrorism.
                    I watched it unfold on fb and twitter but for the first hour none of the US new outlets had anything on it.
                    Typical Yanks always late to the party

                    I'm sure the spin control artists are already figuring out how to spin this to further their agenda.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post


                      I'm sure the spin control artists are already figuring out how to spin this to further their agenda.
                      Oh you can count on it.
                      I am waiting to see the next attempt your Govt makes to try and take your semi auto weapons off you.
                      Wont belong before odummer starts crying to the media about how this wouldn't have happened if assault rifles were banned.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by arrowNZ View Post

                        Oh you can count on it.
                        I am waiting to see the next attempt your Govt makes to try and take your semi auto weapons off you.
                        Wont belong before odummer starts crying to the media about how this wouldn't have happened if assault rifles were banned.
                        It wouldn't have happened if moslems were banned either. Expect a few point increase for Trump.
                        https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                        http://deovindice.org/

                        http://dixienet.org/

                        http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by dudeman View Post

                          It wouldn't have happened if moslems were banned either. Expect a few point increase for Trump.
                          I read somewhere on FB that if it is mooselums then you can pretty much guarantee that Trump will walk into the Whitehouse.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                            http://deovindice.org/

                            http://dixienet.org/

                            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm waiting to hear if it was a hate mass murder, or just a regular mass murder.
                              I don't know.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X