Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Black Lives' leader defends looting

10 characters
    Last edited by Sock; 01-04-2016, 05:06 PM.

I totally agree with the historical value of looting as political protest. I also agree with bombing as the ultimate act of diplomacy. By the way there's a building here in NZ called 'the beehive' that could be improved with the judicious application of neutron bomb. ... Come on america. you've got heaps spare.

Comment

10 characters
      Last edited by Sock; 01-04-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Dumping tea in the water in way of protesting unfair/ excessive taxes is the same as kicking in a window and walking off with a 52" flat screen because........[insert reason/excuse here], obviously

Comment

10 characters
          Last edited by Sock; 01-04-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

You guys are failing to see the brilliance of this particular type of "socio-political" free speech.

So you are sitting home with no tv. Can't afford one because they still haven't fixed your ebt card to allow that type of purchase.
            You are frustrated that your 1994 lincoln town car has no cool spinners, because again... ebt card is not functioning correctly.

So how do you make your voice heard and also confirm that your protest "was" heard?

You smash and grab a television. The genius is that you can then run home and watch the destruction on your new television. Then when the story gets old and they stop running it, you pawn your new flat screen for money to go back and purchase rims from the guy who stole them the same night.

It is brilliant.
            Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Evidently black lives don't matter to
              Black Lives Matter" because they are defending looting of black lives.
              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

10 characters

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
                  I totally agree with the historical value of looting as political protest. I also agree with bombing as the ultimate act of diplomacy. By the way there's a building here in NZ called 'the beehive' that could be improved with the judicious application of neutron bomb. ... Come on america. you've got heaps spare.

Dont forget to mention all that oil underneath it that needs to be extracted.
                  Best time to get at it is about 10am on the 13th 14th and 15th of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock View Post

How can I thank this post twice?

Make a donation to the forum in my name and we'll call it square

Comment

10 characters

Comment

Dear Name,

Smudge just made a sperm donation. The name of this child will be square.

He is very happy about this.

Signed,
                        Sock
                        I find the thought of you knocking one out in honour of me, quite disturbing in all honesty

Comment

10 characters
                          Last edited by Sock; 01-04-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Well, she was pretty cute.

I find that your use of the letter "u" in the word "honour", to be equally as disturbing. Don't go overboard with the word "labour" now, or I'll be forced to contact the Home Office.

She or He? Do you even know the difference anymore Dak?

Comment

10 characters
                              Last edited by Sock; 01-04-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X