Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cops killed someone else.

http://www.citypages.com/news/graphi...-video-8415016

"We got pulled over for a busted tail light in the back," she says. "And the police just — he's covered — they just killed my boyfriend."
    -Name

-Name

Comment

I am trying hard to give a fuck.
      But...
      I am amazed how today no matter what the emergency, fuck nuts don't drop the fucking phone.
      My BF is shot, quick let me get my phone and live stream.
      She really looked worried.
      As worried as someone waiting for their turn for a massage.
      I'm supposed to interview some fucker for a job today, and in the mood I'm in they don't stand a chance.
      Fuck
      Dépenser de l'argent et aimer votre miel

Comment

If the facts are as they appear here

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philan...vish-reynolds/

This appears to be quite different from the case we were discussing yesterday.
        ------------

Comment

Whatever it takes to get the attention away from the corrupt DOJ and h. Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
            If the facts are as they appear here

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philan...vish-reynolds/

This appears to be quite different from the case we were discussing yesterday.
            Who said it was the same?
            -Name

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post

Who said it was the same?
              My comment was a stand-alone observation, not a response to something someone else said.
              ------------

Comment

Only 38,999,999 more and we will have a safe country.

Comment

Obama wasted no time in dissing the justice system (meaning cops) before all the evidence is in. The videos in both shootings don't show what happened before the shootings. I would think that should be relevant!
                  Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

Race baiting has been a big theme in his presidency. It's a globalist strategy in tandem with govrrnment approved mass immigration.

Comment

I don't give a fuck about either of them. If the cops are white, the poor bastards will fry
                      Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

*reaches for wallet*

"Officer I have a gun on me, I do have a permit for it"

*Pew Pew Pew Pew*

​​​​​Being a concealed gun owner is like being a hermaphrodite, either let it be a surprise or warn someone BEFORE you reach toward that location so they know what they're getting into.

Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                          *reaches for wallet*

"Officer I have a gun on me, I do have a permit for it"

*Pew Pew Pew Pew*

​​​​​Being a concealed gun owner is like being a hermaphrodite, either let it be a surprise or warn someone BEFORE you reach toward that location so they know what they're getting into.
                          I got pulled over. Had my hands on the steering wheel. Cop got to my window, I said "just so you know, I have a license to carry concealed." Cop said "alright sir, where is the firearm?". "Center console.". "And your wallet sir?". "Center console.". Cop doesn't tense up or anything. Nods his head slow. "Alright sir. Take your wallet out for me."

He asked for my I'd and my license to carry. Asked me to "slow down a bit".

He was comfortable and in control. I agree seems some of these instances are cops working in fear.
                          Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

I got pulled over. Had my hands on the steering wheel. Cop got to my window, I said "just so you know, I have a license to carry concealed." Cop said "alright sir, where is the firearm?". "Center console.". "And your wallet sir?". "Center console.". Cop doesn't tense up or anything. Nods his head slow. "Alright sir. Take your wallet out for me."

He asked for my I'd and my license to carry. Asked me to "slow down a bit".

He was comfortable and in control. I agree seems some of these instances are cops working in fear.
                            Why was your wallet not in your pants pocket? Is that like a jap thing? No pockets?
                            ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Why was your wallet not in your pants pocket? Is that like a jap thing? No pockets?
                              itz a profesinal dryver thang......dunt want a ass lump after dryverin fur 11 hours
                              "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Working...
                              X