Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Dead in Munich

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    6 Dead in Munich

    FFS

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874

    We need a 'how many did they kill today' section for attacks by adherents of the religion of peace.
    ------------

    #2
    CNN had an awesome split screen online today. A buddy sent me the article. O-ego was ripping Trump's speech apart as alarmist and paranoid. Besode of that was a photo of the death and chaos.....
    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

      Comment


        #4
        What an idiot. He's been Trumped.

        Comment


          #5
          Death toll at 8 now.

          Nothing to worry about, right Barry?

          https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm


          Comment


            #6
            I'm just so sick of this shit. And just as sick of the leftie fuckbags who say 'it's not Islam, it's the people who pervert Islam! Don't be racist!!'. Fuck the fuck off.
            ------------

            Comment


              #7
              They're saying 9 dead now. Congratulations Ms Merkel, job well done.
              ------------

              Comment


                #8
                I think you are all just ignorant. Muslims are the fabric of our country

                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...f-our-country/

                we just need to capture the bad ones
                Textually Active

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                  I think you are all just ignorant Muslims.


                  that would explain why it gets quiet here so often. Everyone is bowing towards the East.........

                  Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    How did we get so stupid so fast?
                    Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by rover View Post
                      How did we get so stupid so fast?
                      gutter trash (of all colors) sits home and makes more babies so their benefits don't run out.

                      reasonable people work themselves in to an early grave and only have the one or two kids they can afford.


                      So stupid/ slovenly/ lazy out breeds the other traits.

                      Science!!!
                      Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                        gutter trash (of all colors) sits home and makes more babies so their benefits don't run out.

                        reasonable people work themselves in to an early grave and only have the one or two kids they can afford.


                        So stupid/ slovenly/ lazy out breeds the other traits.

                        Science!!!
                        actually that's statistics but I'll let you off with a warning....

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

                          actually that's statistics but I'll let you off with a warning....
                          No he's right, he's talking about inherited traits and pure Darwinism. The organism that sends the most genes into the next generation, wins. Unfortunately western society is set up so that the stupid and lazy can, and do, breed the most. We're entering a genetic twilight that will be the doom of our species.
                          ------------

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                            No he's right, he's talking about inherited traits and pure Darwinism. The organism that sends the most genes into the next generation, wins. Unfortunately western society is set up so that the stupid and lazy can, and do, breed the most. We're entering a genetic twilight that will be the doom of our species.
                            Yes but that's not scientific, that's a numbers game. The whole function of darwinism is that it's a numbers game. a of x species die. b of y species don't die. numbers.

                            In this sample, more of x reproduces than y. There's no science there. It's mere numbers. The science involved in reproduction does not come into play. We don't need to know HOW the little spermy makes it to mrs eggy. right now we're only counting how many do...

                            I stand by my position.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

                              Yes but that's not scientific, that's a numbers game. The whole function of darwinism is that it's a numbers game. a of x species die. b of y species don't die. numbers.

                              In this sample, more of x reproduces than y. There's no science there. It's mere numbers. The science involved in reproduction does not come into play. We don't need to know HOW the little spermy makes it to mrs eggy. right now we're only counting how many do...

                              I stand by my position.
                              Science involves a whole bunch of numbers. You should check out physics sometime - a retarded amount of numbers.
                              ------------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X