2016 Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Election

Is going to end up being a choice between two crap sandwiches, yet again. This will be another year I vote "No Confidence".

Thoughts?
    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

I will not vote for Hillarity, Jeb, or Christie. Not sure otherwise.
    Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Trump to me is a indicator of how far the GOP has traveled away from what it once was.
      Same applies to Obama and the Democrats.

These parties are far from the parties of our parents parties. Which in some ways led us to where we are today anyways so I am not sure that is saying much.
      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

i expect the U.N. To just take over before Obama leaves office to be honest.
        Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

10 characters
          Last edited by Sock; 01-14-2016, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post
            i expect the U.N. To just take over before Obama leaves office to be honest.
            Even then the sheep would just go along oblivious.......
            Go Space Force!!!

Comment

10 characters
              Last edited by Sock; 01-14-2016, 02:24 AM.

Comment

someone in the media really needs to point out that its pretty much like not really a true democracy if we elect a wife of a former president, and yet another son of a former president, whos father was a powerful senator for many years.

i really thought when the internet became stronger, the possibility of some lesser known person running for office, or many of them. would occur. enabling the people to actually elect a real leader. Its done the exact opposite. THe people with the money, flood the fuck out of the internet with ads and shit. the money situation is pretty much out of fucking control. We really need to start some kinda letter writing campaign to the supreme court to reverse the unlimited soft money contributions.

Any person that is elected from now on, is just bought and paid for by those who have a financially stake in the out come of the election.

The whole thing, is just really silly now. Really Donald Trump is running. Maybe we need to change the constitution so arnold swartzeneggar can run too. THey really just should have a contest of who can raise the most money. then let that person be the president. that way we can skip the whole bull shit of listening to them for 18 months.

Comment

10 characters

Comment

Heads I win, tails YOU lose!
                    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

I'm voting for the Donald. THe country is fucked no matter what. At least he's funny to watch.

Comment

They all have horrible hand jesters. They are trying too hard.

Comment

When do you have to register to be able to vote in presidential election?

Not that it makes any difference really....the outcome is fixed you know,
                          Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

10 characters

Comment

Working...
                            X