Safe Place (SBS Active Members Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe Place (SBS Active Members Only)

A safe haven for members of SBS to escape the moans of the masses.

what is sbs?
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

SurvivalistBoardS - SBS

Comment

An invocation for a phoenix to arise from the ashes? Will the princess in Montana arise to usurp? Will the princess be crowned queen?

Comment

I don't know those personages, but I am a member there. Such as it is.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about the British SBS

D├ępenser de l'argent et aimer votre miel

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
              You haven't lived until you have a fight with Mel, she's not really thinking it over, she's already made up her mind, she gets other MODS to ban you so she doesn't look like a Bitch. No hard feelings Mel, but you suck.

Rancher

Comment

Unclefred has not pined for the return of the Kraken?

Comment

Originally posted by azrancher View Post
                  You haven't lived until you have a fight with Mel, she's not really thinking it over, she's already made up her mind, she gets other MODS to ban you so she doesn't look like a Bitch. No hard feelings Mel, but you suck.

Rancher
                  She just banned me for a month because I mentioned to the mod named Koko that Koko was a famous really smart gorilla. Apparently that was an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by T Ord View Post

Unclefred has not pined for the return of the Kraken?
                    Before my time. They did think I was her sock though. Among others. I think there is a problem with hypoxia over there.

Comment

Before my time. They did think I was her sock though. Among others. I think there is a problem with hypoxia over there.
                      You gotta take in to account you are dealing with paranoid fucking loons for the most part on SBS. So when somebody "new" drops in to the DS, odds are you're somebodies sock account to them. Hell, I was Harvey, then Duke, then Dave, Name, Sky, and fucking 20 other people. It wasn't until I posted a pic, with a timestamp piece of paper, hung out IRL with a couple members, and fucking sent a text that certain people stopped accusing me of being a sock.

Ask HeavyHauler about it. Dude had been a member for years, wondered into the DS, had even talked to Tabi long ago, posted FUCKING PICS OF HIMSELF, and yet was banned by Mel for being Steve's sock because both of them are Canadian. That's a level of full retard that can't be explained.

Comment

Originally posted by sde View Post

You gotta take in to account you are dealing with paranoid fucking loons for the most part on SBS. So when somebody "new" drops in to the DS, odds are you're somebodies sock account to them. Hell, I was Harvey, then Duke, then Dave, Name, Sky, and fucking 20 other people. It wasn't until I posted a pic, with a timestamp piece of paper, hung out IRL with a couple members, and fucking sent a text that certain people stopped accusing me of being a sock.

Ask HeavyHauler about it. Dude had been a member for years, wondered into the DS, had even talked to Tabi long ago, posted FUCKING PICS OF HIMSELF, and yet was banned by Mel for being Steve's sock because both of them are Canadian. That's a level of full retard that can't be explained.
                        Crazy stupid. I remembrr when HH came back from his ban. I think they made all of those loons mods and staff.

Comment

Crazy stupid. I remembrr when HH came back from his ban. I think they made all of those loons mods and staff.
                          Mel is really the ring leader and asserts herself into everything. MT, jfountain, and a few other mods were alright. Hell, even pawpaw had his moments as did MikeK. Doc and I had lots of "oops, crossed the line" moments but it was all in good fun. That old DS, and when the mods visited, was a fun place.
                          But gayevelyn, cd, koko, and a couple others were all Mel's idea. And notice the entire place is fucking pathetic. Turned into the top side without a language filter. If you aren't hanging from her crusty snatch, then she has no use for you and will try to ban you for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sde View Post

Mel is really the ring leader and asserts herself into everything. MT, jfountain, and a few other mods were alright. Hell, even pawpaw had his moments as did MikeK. Doc and I had lots of "oops, crossed the line" moments but it was all in good fun. That old DS, and when the mods visited, was a fun place.
                            But gayevelyn, cd, koko, and a couple others were all Mel's idea. And notice the entire place is fucking pathetic. Turned into the top side without a language filter. If you aren't hanging from her crusty snatch, then she has no use for you and will try to ban you for anything.
                            I was having fun over there for a couple months, then they squashed it.

Comment

SBS = Store Building Services --

Comment

Working...
                              X