Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where does the dark side end?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    where does the dark side end?

    Is everywhere here the dark side?

    Is there a clean section somewhere?

    This started off all dark side. No rules. If this has changed someone for god's sake pm me.

    #2
    There is no beginning and no end to the darkside.... it simply...is...
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    Comment


      #3
      Is this about entropy?
      I don't know.

      Comment


        #4
        That and quantum gravity.

        Originally posted by gamgee View Post
        Is this about entropy?
        "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

        Comment


          #5
          Gamgee are you attempting to measure my disorder?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
            Gamgee are you attempting to measure my disorder?

            This is a no win situation for me, isn't it?
            I don't know.

            Comment


              #7
              10 characters
              Last edited by Sock; 01-08-2016, 11:10 AM.

              Comment


                #8
                maybe bring cinnamon rolls next time you want to ask questions.

                Comment


                  #9
                  This place is like a torus. No beginning, no end. And bonus - it looks like a donut.

                  Last edited by UnderTheStars; 10-12-2015, 08:13 AM.
                  .

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The darkside ends somewhere over the rainbow
                    Tuesday is soylent green day

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
                      This place is like a torus. No beginning, no end. And bonus - it looks like a donut.

                      I made one of those by sticking my slinkies ends together once...............................
                      Go Space Force!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                        I made one of those by sticking my slinkies ends together once...............................
                        Oh man, that's a good way to create a black hole.

                        PUT THE SLINKY DOWN
                        .

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
                          Is everywhere here the dark side?

                          Is there a clean section somewhere?

                          This started off all dark side. No rules. If this has changed someone for god's sake pm me.

                          Everywhere is the Darkside. Which essentially means we're all grown adults that can talk about whatever we want. Not to be confused with being a cunt because you're allowed to be a cunt.
                          -Admin

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Name View Post


                            Everywhere is the Darkside. Which essentially means we're all grown adults that can talk about whatever we want. Not to be confused with being a cunt because you're allowed to be a cunt.
                            So I could have left my poem about big-balls Pete in the cultural poetry thread?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X