Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India and Pakistan are shooting at each other

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    India and Pakistan are shooting at each other

    If we could only get China involved somehow and get a good three-way war going among nuke nations with way too many people... hell, we could be rid of half of humanity by this time next week!
    ------------

    #2
    1
    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

    No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

    Comment


      #3
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #4
        good, let the dotz an towel heads duke it out
        "Virtute et armis"

        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

        https://www.uso.org

        Islam is right about women

        sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

        #learn2code

        Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

        Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
          good, let the dotz an towel heads nuke it out


          It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

          No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post


            Excellent correction!
            ------------

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

              Excellent correction!


              I wish we had a little nuke explosion emoji dinger. That would be awesome.

              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

              No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                If we could only get China involved somehow and get a good three-way war going among nuke nations with way too many people... hell, we could be rid of half of humanity by this time next week!
                Then we could nuke Iran and blame it on India. Win win!
                Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                  If we could only get China involved somehow and get a good three-way war going among nuke nations with way too many people... hell, we could be rid of half of humanity by this time next week!
                  You know honestly that's not a bad idea.
                  https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                  http://deovindice.org/

                  http://dixienet.org/

                  http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dudeman View Post

                    You know honestly that's not a bad idea.
                    I think it's a great idea! Studies show that depopulation is necessary and we all know, that's what is being planned; so why not embrace it?

                    Leave the west, fuck the rest. Glass 'em. Or let them glass each other.
                    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                    No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      China blocked off a river that fed into India yesterday, and water is a super big deal on the subcontinent. It's believed to be the most likely future cause of war between India and Pakistan. Now China's throwing a little fuel on that fire. Go China!
                      ------------

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                        China blocked off a river that fed into India yesterday, and water is a super big deal on the subcontinent. It's believed to be the most likely future cause of war between India and Pakistan. Now China's throwing a little fuel on that fire. Go China!
                        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                        No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I found this well done article explaining what's going on now and it's relation to the water issue. Water is a fucking big deal for those two countries. They despise each other beyond reason and have to share their water, and it's running out.

                          http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...930-story.html
                          ------------

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                            I found this well done article explaining what's going on now and it's relation to the water issue. Water is a fucking big deal for those two countries. They despise each other beyond reason and have to share their water, and it's running out.

                            http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...930-story.html
                            I think perhaps that what Sabi was telling me about.
                            It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                            No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Interesting sidenote, most of that water Pakistan and India are fighting over comes from Tibet. In other words, it comes from China.
                              ------------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X