Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"THANKS BIDEN!!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    OK
    "Virtute et armis"

    Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

    https://www.uso.org

    Islam is right about women

    sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

    #learn2code

    Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

    Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by TheRabbit View Post
      Gun ban coming tomorrow
      Come bring it motherfuckers. #killafed
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #33
        Just got back from the pewpew store. what a shitshow that was.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by TheRabbit View Post
          Just got back from the pewpew store. what a shitshow that was.
          Gov here is gonna ban airsoft because some of them look real.
          ------------

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

            Gov here is gonna ban airsoft because some of them look real.
            Stupidest time in human history.

            Comment


              #36
              Biden's trying to kill maw maw!!!!!
              "I wasn't meant to be a soldier. I was a cheese maker. I MADE FUCKING CHEESE!"

              Comment


                #37
                 
                "I wasn't meant to be a soldier. I was a cheese maker. I MADE FUCKING CHEESE!"

                Comment


                  #38
                  I never realized how much of a political roll Mitch McConnell is

                  like a mini Trump
                  Beware the ApE 👣


                  🇺🇸

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Biden about to do a press briefing on an executive order on guns.

                    Let me grab my popcorn.
                    -Name

                    Comment


                      #40
                       
                      -Name

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Name View Post
                        Biden about to do a press briefing on an executive order on guns.

                        Let me grab my popcorn.
                        He can't do anything. This is nothing but fluff. I think it's going to backfire on him with progressives.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by TheRabbit View Post

                          He can't do anything. This is nothing but fluff. I think it's going to backfire on him with progressives.
                          It could backfire, but I don't see those people suddenly switching sides to vote for the next GOP clown.
                          -Name

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Name View Post

                            It could backfire, but I don't see those people suddenly switching sides to vote for the next GOP clown.
                            No, absolutely not, but I could see them not cooperating on more moderate issues as a revenge move.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by TheRabbit View Post

                              No, absolutely not, but I could see them not cooperating on more moderate issues as a revenge move.
                              Like who?
                              -Name

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Name View Post

                                Like who?
                                Don't know, and don't really care to. Politics is nothing more than a tool of division and something for the stupids to argue about while the elitists fill their bank accounts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X